Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lovin' Life, No. 1

Hey ya’ll! Welcome to the first edition of Lovin' Life where you can get down and dirty with me, Michelle McCool! As most of you know, I am your typical, down-to-earth, girl next door, All-American Diva who prefers getting down and dirty doing anything athletic versus romantic movies and dinner dates.
Don’t get me wrong… I do love getting dressed up, taking walks on the beach, all of that “girly” stuff. It’s just if I had to choose between going to a college football game or being taken out to a five-star restaurant, without skipping a beat, I’d say “Game on!”
So, each week I will be answering questions, giving heart healthy advice, workout tips, college picks, whatever you guys want! So, get the questions coming and in the meantime, stay tuned to Friday Night!
Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is!

-- Vince Lombardi

Dream Big!

Lovin’ Life,
Michelle McCool

No comments: